Just wanted to let you all know I am still alive and kicking! LOL I got sideswiped with the flu and bronchitis! Its taking longer than usual to get well enough to do the things I want to …much less those that I have to! I’ve been working on a little bit throughout this recovery period…I started my 10Cards-1Kit for the SSS March 2017 Kit; an unboxing of MyCreativeScrapbook for March; an unboxing of LFL March; and a haul from Michaels, MFT, and STAMPlorations…plus more that I just can’t remember! My workroom is a disaster because of all the work and no cleaning behind myself, so I am taking a few days to clean up and reorganize… unfortunately the pictures I took won’t upload…not sure why. We got a snow day – more of an ice day – from work and school, so I’m going to try to get as much done as I can. I’ll try to get it all uploaded today and this evening.
I am also in the process of licensing my “business” as Ricaura Creations. I want a shop online that I can sell things, plus access affiliated links. Keep your fingers crossed! It’s a lot more confusing than I expected!
Well, back to the worktable. Have a great day crafty friends!
I was going through my list of websites that I like to check out periodically and decided that I’ll post what each website is offering for new releases, sales, and upcoming releases. I thought that might get you out there checking out the competition, finding new inspiration, and of course, finding new things to buy! We can never have too much stamps, inks, dies, paper, embellishments,…well, whatever! So…without further ado..
- Altenew Has their February Inspiration Challenge and its a beautiful picture that can give wonderful ideas and inspiration. The challenge ends 2/28. They also have a new class “In the Mood for Color” by Stephanie Klauck from 2/12 to 2/26.
- Amy Tangerine She has her new book posted and offers a free handbook for the five practices Amy uses to generate creative breakthroughs!
- Butterfly Reflections Ink offers a daily “deal of the day” that changes every day. Today they also have a 10% off Hashtag Stamps.
- Concord and 9th had their new releases on 2/8, but there are a lot of items from before on there as well to check out. I really want to get that “Hugs Bundle” next payday. I saw Jennifer McGuire use it in one of her videos and it was adorable!
- Ellen Hutson has a pin-sights challenge going on, a sale 2/13-2/19 for 20% off all in-stock stamps and a new release coming out the 21st of February! I’m not big on buttons (unless it was when I was making my daughters’ clothes and I just HAD to have those cutsie ones!) but the 28 Lilac Lane – Coral Reef buttons are sooo summery and beachy! Hmm…..
- Gina K Designs has some new stuff that are simply beautiful…I want the “Fabulous Flowers” stamp set! If you order over $75.00, you get a beautiful Vintage Rose stamp set and free shipping on orders over $50.00 (in U.S.A.).
- Hallmark Scrapbook has a section for 30-60% off dies, stamps, ink, and other supplies…there is a lot of stuff here! They also have a page for new releases that they carry from other companies.
- Hero Arts This is one of the first companies I bought stamps from…they carried them in Michael’s. They have some beautiful new stamps and dies out in their recent release that are to “die” for! I already have a wish list started and plan to place a small…order this weekend! They also just started offering subscriptions on their My Monthly Hero kits! I’m a kit addict so of course I signed up! LOL
- Honey Bee Stamps It’s release week over there and they have some really cool stuff! I HAVE to get the Curious Kitties stamps and dies! I just HAVE to! LOL I love their dew drops and droplets…another thing I have to have! I have some of their stamp sets and they are really good!
- Ink Blot Shop, LLC I haven’t bought anything from them…yet…but I love their little bits of this and that…tiny things that you can scatter over a card background or add little bits to a card to make it cute. Let me know if you get anything and tell me what! I’m keeping an eye on these guys! LOL
- Lawn Fawn I have a lot of things from Lawn Fawn and I love their stamps. They are so cute! They have a few things on their sale page, but check back regularly to see if it gets updated…I’m “eyeing” the Clear to See stamps and cuts! Their new releases come out on 2/23 and they have lots of yummy stuff.
- Lil’inker designs They have a sale page and….their new release is on 2/20! I’m already making my wish list!
- Lindy’s Gang I haven’t bought anything from these guys yet, but not for lack of looking…I can’t make up my mind what I want first! I want to try pretty much everything! LOL They also have a February Color Challenge…scrumptious colors!
- Little Things from Lucy’s Cards The embellishments here are so sweet! I have bought a few and want to buy so much more! (Ok, visiting the website and ended up buysing about 7 packages!) They are just what you need for that shaker card or to spread over the face of the card!
- Love from Lizi This is one of my MOST favorite websites and the owner is awesome! She’s a new entrepreneur and has just started subscriptions on her beautiful monthly kits! If you order a subscription, she’ll add anything you want to buy into the box so you don’t have to pay extra shipping. Check out her website and Facebook page. There are a lot of great people there! I love ’em!
- Mama Elephant Their stuff is just so darn adorable! I love so much of their stamps and dies…always getting something of theirs! They had a release recently so there are new stuff to check out.
- My Favorite Things I am ALWAYS ordering something from these guys! I love their stuff and they have awesome releases! Their inspiration and creative team is pretty awesome themselves! I just got a few stamps and dies from them recently and I can’t wait to use them!
- My Creative Scrapbook Pam is awesome to work with and I love her Limited Edition Scrapbooking kits. I saw her stuff on Maremi Smallart on YouTube and loved the cards that Marta created! I tracked down the website for the kits…and that was it…I was a goner! Pam packs a lot of cool stuff in her kits so check her out!
- Neat & Tangled I have only a little of their stuff, but what I have I love! They also have a sale page so you can always pick up something inexpensive from them. Their stuff is so cute!
- Penny Black I have a few of their stuff and I love it…I plan to get more of their hedgehog stamps, especially! There is a lot of stuff on this site so head over and check them out! They also had a new release recently so I need to head over there myself!
- Pretty Pink Posh I love Paulina’s stuff! I have a list of stuff on my worktable that I want to order from her, but keep changing it because she has so many beautiful sequin colors and I have a limited amount to spend! LOL
- Reverse Confetti I love their stuff over here…I love everyone’s I know, but their stuff is really good. I love the “Cured” stamps and die set! Those adorable little piggies! LOL
- Simon Says Stamp! I am always on this website…creating an order…a wish list…checking out the new releases they are carrying…Since they carry a lot of different brands, I tend to get some of the smaller companies’ stock from them but I do like to hit those other websites too!
- STAMPlorations I just recently signed up for their bi-monthly stamp and die kit. I should be receiving it soon. I’ll let you know all about it! You get a lot in this kit and you actually get to choose what you want! Cool, huh?! They also have a mess of challenges always going on!
- Sugar Pea Designs I just found this website recently. I’m going to have to spend a while checking them out! They seem to have a lot of adorable stamps, dies and patterned paper…hmm… They have bi-monthly releases starting on the 3rd Monday of every other month, so I think the next release will be April (They are just finishing up their Winter Release). They have monthly challenges as well.
- Sunny Studio This is another one I just found recently. What I can see of their stuff is adorable! I’m eyeing their Daffodil Dreams Die and Stamps…I love daffodils! They also have a turtle shaker card on their blog that I have GOT to try! It’s adorable!
- Winnie & Walter I want their Big Hugs Stamp and Die combo! It is SOOO adorable! I am also considering some of their Cutaways and that Happiest of Holidays stamp & die combo!…check them out!
- Wplus9 I have my eye on their Curious Forest Friends stamp set… I have their Whimsy Alpha set and I’m am just gonna have to get the die to go with it! They also have a clearance link, as well!
- Your Next Stamp This is another site I have bought from…yet…but it’s only been because of lack of money! I love their monster stamps! They would make adorable cards for little “monsters”! They also have a link for specials..retired stamps, deal of the week, retired dies, even gumdrops! They also hold sketch challenges and color challenges!
After all of this, my bank account is going to take a major hit! But it’s worth it! LOL But I have a lot of ideas and goals coming up! So new stamps and dies will work just perfect into those goals!
Well, I’m gonna run now ya’ll. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy time with family and friends! Happy crafting!
Just posted two more videos to YouTube…an unboxing of MyCreativeScrapbook February 2017 kit and an unboxing of Love from Lizi February 2017 kit. They turned out pretty good…if I do say so myself! LOL
I had so much fun doing these! It’s easy to be creative when you start with wonderful supplies and beautiful papers! Thanks to mycreativescrapbook.com and lovefromlizi.com
Happy crafting everyone!
There have been a few setbacks on getting the video done for the January 2017 Love from Lizi card kit. I’m still working on it…but just having some technical difficulties. I hope to have it posted by Sunday.
Next important thing…I GOT MY FEBRUARY 2017 LOVE FROM LIZI KIT!!!! I am so excited! I took a little peek, but am holding off until I can video an unboxing on Sunday. Hopefully I’ll have that posted quickly once I iron the technical difficulties out. This is one of my favorite subscriptions!
Another shipment…I got the MyCreativeScrapbook Limited Edition in the mail today. I have a subscription for this as well. I love these kits! I am so far behind that I still haven’t even opened up last month’s! I need a few days off from work just to get caught up…not happening unless we have some major snow days! But I will do my best to at least have an unboxing of both out this week. I want to get my YouTube up and running BEFORE the Blog Hop with Love from Lizi!
I did finally finish the Simon Says Stamp January Card Kit – 10 cards/1 kit – and am working on that video as well…that’s the one I am also having technical difficulties on. I hope once I iron out the bugs…and my lack of knowledge…things will get rolling well. Fingers crossed! This is also one of my subscriptions…actually my longest one ever. Love from Lizi just started this month as did My Monthly Hero in subscriptions.
The My Monthly Hero card kit for February has been mailed out…I have a subscription to that as well…I hope that comes soon and I can get that all video’d and get cards done!
I have soooo much to do this month…and so very little time! Please pray for snow for Baltimore, Maryland! LOL I need snow days (remember, I’m a school bus driver in my other life!).
Have a great weekend and happy crafting!